- Additional information
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Not Just a Patch X-Patch is designed to give you more confidence while wearing your device, offering you the best comfort and protection for your sensor.
- X-treme sensor protection
- Sticks to your skin, not your sensor
- Medical quality hypoallergenic adhesive – reduced skin irritation
- 96% cotton and 4% spandex
- Keep your sensor stuck on in all conditions – built for swimming
- Elasticity like skin and muscle – Ready for your favourite activities & sports
- Wave pattern form for skin adhesion and respiration
- Protection for the life of your Freestyle Libre / Medtronic/ Dexcom / Omnipod device
If your Not Just a Patch X-Patch colour is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately 3 weeks to arrive. All other orders will ship within one business day via Australia Post. Read about our delivery options and timeframes.
TOP TIPS TO MAKE YOUR CGM STAY ON LONGER
Here's a great article from our friends at Not Just a Patch - actions that will help you extend the period of time you can use your sensor.
There are two areas to consider when using a CGM that can help prolong the life of the sensor - your skincare routine and the practical aspects of your CGM.
- Exfoliate your skin. With all the daily effort and sweating, there is a lot of dead skin that is left on. Make sure to eliminate it prior to applying your sensor
- Clean and dry the sensor site. It’s important to wash the site twice: first, wash with soap and water and let dry. Then, scrub the site thoroughly with an alcohol wipe and let dry.
- Keep your skin dry. In order for your sensor to not stop working it is important to keep your skin cool and to avoid engaging in activities that make you sweat before right applying the sensor.
- Remove any adhesive residue. It is well known that sensors might leave some residue, therefore it’s important to clean the site accordingly. Consider using an adhesive remove
- Be careful with the products you are using. Antiperspirant spray may help with adhesion, but deodorant might not be so good as it has extra chemicals that can irritate the skin.
- Leave a product-free spot on the skin. While using moisturizing products it’s important to leave some product-free spots for the CGM sensor needle to stick. Otherwise, the adhesive’s chemicals could compromise the accuracy of your readings.
- Give your sensor warm-up time. If you apply the new sensor before bed, make sure the warm-up period of the sensor is complete before going to sleep.
- Be careful where you place your CGM. Make sure not to place your CGM where your skin folds when you bend, where there is hair, and/or near your waistband as it will impact the sensor’s lifecycle. Moreover, make sure to change the sites with every sensor session.
- Keep your sensor dry. If you are not covering your sensor in any way make sure to dry your sensor thoroughly by patting it with a towel.
- Use an adhesive underneath and a patch over the top. If you feel the need for extra care and assurance you can use an adhesive like Skin Glu and then cover your sensor with a patch like Not Just a Patch 😉
CGM & INSULIN PUMP PATCHES185 Products
CGM & INSULIN PUMP STICKERS138 Products
Contour Next Stickers4 Products
Device Patches & Stickers
Device Stickers89 Products
Dexcom G5 Patches26 Products
Dexcom G5 stickers5 Products
Dexcom G6 Patches67 Products
Dexcom G6 Stickers30 Products
Diabetes & Travel59 Products
Diabetes BGL Finger Wipes9 Products
Diabetes Cases and Bags63 Products
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We deliver Australia-wide via Australia Post at a flat rate delivery charge of:
- $8.00 for standard delivery
- $10.95 for Express Post
Please check the Australia Post website for details on delivery areas and timeframes. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you during the checkout process.
If you have nominated with Australia Post to receive your parcel via Safe Drop please note that we are unable to take responsibility or liability should an item or order go missing once it has been delivered to the “Safe Drop” location without the signature. We are also not responsible for incorrect addresses being entered at the time of ordering.
Please read here for Australia Post terms and conditions https://auspost.com.au/terms-conditions/mypost-safe-drop-terms-and-conditions or contact Australia Post directly on 137 678.
About Not Just a Patch
Pete is the founder of “Not Just a Patch”, a Type 1 Diabetic with an active lifestyle that found activities like yoga and swimming would cause his CGM to come loose. He felt that his CGM was missing the needed support, even when sleeping or doing general daily activities. He started making patches to support his CGM sensor, and soon this idea expanded into a bigger one: to make purpose-built patches for others like you.
In the process of making his own patches, he discovered a sense of self-expression that came from wearing them. Pete always had a sense of pride when wearing a sensor, and is always happy to talk to people who are curious about them. For Pete, the patch represents an opportunity for self-expression, and therefore “Not Just a Patch” is designed to make a statement, thus the unique colours of our patches.
Finally, he needed more than just a better patch design, he needed more purpose in founding this business, therefore, Not Just a Patch donates 10% of profits to charity. They currently focus our support on helping those who lack affordable access to insulin and Lara, a wonderful T1D dog.
“Not Just a Patch” is more than just a great patch, it’s about making your life a little easier, giving you more confidence while wearing your sensor, having some fun with self-expression and giving back to support those less fortunate.
Still have issues with my parch edges rolling up meaning the sensor isn't lasting a full week and that's using the skin glu too.
And my skin seems to still get irritation from the patches.
But not as bad as the patches that come with the sensors
I love these patches. Helps to keep my sensor onplace especially when I have hydrotherapy. It's just perfect for me and my daily needs
I prefer the rounded patch - this was more difficult to put on. Good for very sensitive skin though!
Also a relief to know I'm not going to accidentally knock off my patch.
I am new to CGM and have sensitive skin so I thought I would try these patches and they are awesome! They don’t irritate my skin , stay on for the whole week and I can’t feel any pull on my skin like other fasteners . I will definitely recommend them and will buy them again