Not Just A Patch X-Patch Black
$35.00 incl GST
Not Just a Patch X-Patch is designed to give you more confidence while wearing your Freestyle Libre, Medtronic, Dexcom or Omnipod device, offering you the best comfort and protection for your sensor.
- Additional information
Not Just A Patch X-Patch Black is designed to give you more confidence while wearing your device, offering you the best comfort and protection for your sensor.
- X-treme sensor protection
- Sticks to your skin, not your sensor
- Medical quality hypoallergenic adhesive – reduced skin irritation
- 96% cotton and 4% spandex
- Keep your sensor stuck on in all conditions – built for swimming
- Elasticity like skin and muscle – Ready for your favourite activities & sports
- Wave pattern form for skin adhesion and respiration
- Protection for the life of your Freestyle Libre / Medtronic/ Dexcom / Omnipod device
If Not Just A Patch X-Patch Black is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately 3 weeks to arrive. All other orders will ship within one business day via Australia Post. Read about our delivery options and timeframes.
TOP TIPS TO MAKE YOUR CGM STAY ON LONGER
Here's a great article from our friends at Not Just a Patch - actions that will help you extend the period of time you can use your sensor.
There are two areas to consider when using a CGM that can help prolong the life of the sensor - your skincare routine and the practical aspects of your CGM.
- Exfoliate your skin. With all the daily effort and sweating, there is a lot of dead skin that is left on. Make sure to eliminate it prior to applying your sensor
- Clean and dry the sensor site. It’s important to wash the site twice: first, wash with soap and water and let dry. Then, scrub the site thoroughly with an alcohol wipe and let dry.
- Keep your skin dry. In order for your sensor to not stop working it is important to keep your skin cool and to avoid engaging in activities that make you sweat before right applying the sensor.
- Remove any adhesive residue. It is well known that sensors might leave some residue, therefore it’s important to clean the site accordingly. Consider using an adhesive remove
- Be careful with the products you are using. Antiperspirant spray may help with adhesion, but deodorant might not be so good as it has extra chemicals that can irritate the skin.
- Leave a product-free spot on the skin. While using moisturizing products it’s important to leave some product-free spots for the CGM sensor needle to stick. Otherwise, the adhesive’s chemicals could compromise the accuracy of your readings.
- Give your sensor warm-up time. If you apply the new sensor before bed, make sure the warm-up period of the sensor is complete before going to sleep.
- Be careful where you place your CGM. Make sure not to place your CGM where your skin folds when you bend, where there is hair, and/or near your waistband as it will impact the sensor’s lifecycle. Moreover, make sure to change the sites with every sensor session.
- Keep your sensor dry. If you are not covering your sensor in any way make sure to dry your sensor thoroughly by patting it with a towel.
- Use an adhesive underneath and a patch over the top. If you feel the need for extra care and assurance you can use an adhesive like Skin Glu and then cover your sensor with a patch like Not Just a Patch ?
CGM & INSULIN PUMP PATCHES495 products
CGM & INSULIN PUMP STICKERS178 products
Contour Next Stickers8 products
Device Patches & Stickers1 product
Device Stickers77 products
Dexcom G6 Patches166 products
Dexcom G6 Stickers81 products
Diabetes & Travel52 products
Diabetes BGL Finger Wipes4 products
Diabetes Cases and Bags33 products
Freestyle Libre Patches138 products
Freestyle Libre Stickers27 products