- Additional information
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Dexcom G6 Receiver Sticker by My Diabetic Life will style up your device!
- Package includes 1 x sticker printed in selected design
- Made from high quality vinyl
- Includes transfer tape for easy application.
Patterns may very slightly in the printing and manufacturing process. Transmitter and Sensor not included. If your Dexcom G6 Receiver Sticker design by My Diabetic Life is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately 3 weeks to arrive. All other in-stock orders are dispatched same day/next day and will arrive within 5 business days.
Detailed application and removal instructions
Please follow these simple instructions when you’re ready to start decorating your devices. This is for any Glucose meters or sensors that have a transparent transfer tape.
1) We recommend getting some isopropyl alcohol ( or you can use your alcohol wipes to make it sterile) to wipe your item down. Once it’s wiped down, making sure your device is completely dry before moving on to the next step.
2) Slowly peel the clear transfer tape from the white backing.
3) Using the pre-cut area of the decal, you’ll need to align over your device. We recommend working from left to right.
4) Once you are happy with where the decal sits on your device, gently smooth down and be careful not to create any ridges, or creases.
5) Slowly remove the clear transfer tape making sure the decal remains in place.
With any decal from My Diabetic Life, the vinyl is classed as a removable (but also a permanent adhesive). For example; The longer you leave it, the harder it would be to remove.
Anything over 1 year and it will become more difficult to remove – basically the longer its on the more it sticks! If you wish to change up your decals or just remove the one you have on, here’s a few easy steps to remove them.
You need a sewing pin or needle, Stanley knife (something with a thin tissue blade) , an alcohol wipe or isopropyl alcohol.
1) Gentle pry your sticker off with the pin/needle/blade. You must be super careful, you don’t want to damage your device at all.
2) Once you get enough to grasp, start slowly peeling (at a complete fold over, not at a 90 degree angle, angle is everything)
3) Then when it is completely off, we recommend cleaning your device with the alcohol wipe.
SHOP OTHER PRODUCTS
CGM & INSULIN PUMP PATCHES200 products
CGM & INSULIN PUMP STICKERS157 products
Contour Next Stickers7 products
Device Patches & Stickers
Device Stickers97 products
Dexcom G5 Patches25 products
Dexcom G5 stickers8 products
Dexcom G6 Patches80 products
Dexcom G6 Stickers37 products
Diabetes & Travel60 products
Diabetes BGL Finger Wipes9 products
Diabetes Cases and Bags63 products
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We deliver Australia-wide via Australia Post at a flat rate delivery charge of:
- $8.00 for standard delivery
- $10.95 for Express Post
Please check the Australia Post website for details on delivery areas and timeframes. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you during the checkout process.
If you have nominated with Australia Post to receive your parcel via Safe Drop please note that we are unable to take responsibility or liability should an item or order go missing once it has been delivered to the “Safe Drop” location without the signature. We are also not responsible for incorrect addresses being entered at the time of ordering.
Please read here for Australia Post terms and conditions https://auspost.com.au/terms-conditions/mypost-safe-drop-terms-and-conditions or contact Australia Post directly on 137 678.
ABOUT MY DIABETIC LIFE
After being diagnosed in 2009, owner & lead designer of My diabetic life, Carolyn, wanted to make diabetes less of a life sentence & make looking after her diabetes a more enjoyable experience so she set out to design her first pump sticker. Then Carolyn needed a place to store her diabetes gear, so the Diabetes carry all cases were created. From then Carolyn has worked with many clients to create custom diabetes decals and shirts, with happy customers all over the world! “I have had insulin pumps and was on MDI for 10 years and I have a crazy amount of meters since diagnosis. I felt that all the medical devices were, just that, sterile, unoriginal and boring. I started designing my own patterns and calculating sizes, design and files.”