Not Just a Patch X-Patch is designed to give you more confidence while wearing your device, offering you the best comfort and protection for your sensor.
- X-treme sensor protection
- Sticks to your skin, not your sensor
- Medical quality hypoallergenic adhesive – No skin irritation
- 96% cotton and 4% spandex
- Keep your sensor stuck on in all conditions – built for swimming
- Elasticity like skin and muscle – Ready for your favourite activities & sports
- Wave pattern form for skin adhesion and respiration
- Protection for the life of your Freestyle Libre / Medtronic/ Dexcom / Omnipod device
If your colour is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately 3 weeks to arrive. All other in-stock orders are dispatched same day/next day and will arrive within 5 business days.
About Not Just a Patch
Pete is the founder of “Not Just a Patch”, a Type 1 Diabetic with an active lifestyle that found activities like yoga and swimming would cause his CGM to come loose. He felt that his CGM was missing the needed support, even when sleeping or doing general daily activities. He started making patches to support his CGM sensor, and soon this idea expanded into a bigger one: to make purpose-built patches for others like you.
In the process of making his own patches, he discovered a sense of self-expression that came from wearing them. Pete always had a sense of pride when wearing a sensor, and is always happy to talk to people who are curious about them. For Pete, the patch represents an opportunity for self-expression, and therefore “Not Just a Patch” is designed to make a statement, thus the unique colours of our patches.
Finally, he needed more than just a better patch design, he needed more purpose in founding this business, therefore, Not Just a Patch donates 10% of profits to charity. They currently focus our support on helping those who lack affordable access to insulin and Lara, a wonderful T1D dog.
“Not Just a Patch” is more than just a great patch, it’s about making your life a little easier, giving you more confidence while wearing your sensor, having some fun with self-expression and giving back to support those less fortunate.