- 12.5”W x 16.5”H x 5.5”D
- Detachable front diabetes pack 9.5”W x 7”H x 1.5”D
- Includes shoulder strap option for removable pack
- Large insulated interior pocket (requires cold pack to keep medications cool)
- Luggage sleeve for suitcase handle attachment
- Designed for men and women
- Can be worn across your back, chest, or around your waist.
If your Myabetic Edelman Diabetes Backpack is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately 3 weeks to arrive. All other orders will ship within one business day via Australia Post. Click here for delivery options and timeframes.
THE EDELMAN NAMESAKE
Named after renowned endocrinologist friend of Myabetic, Dr. Steven Edelman. Founder and director of the nonprofit organization Taking Control of Your Diabetes, Steve warmly encourages people living with diabetes to live healthy, happy, and productive lives. With hilarious keynotes and entertaining videos, Steve breaks down seemingly-intimidating diabetes education so it’s relatable and applicable. A native of Southern California, Steve has lived with diabetes since the age of 15. Myabetic are thankful for his enthusiastic leadership among the medical community, championing for patient advocacy. He’s their version of a diabetes rockstar, and they are proud to be big fans.