Myabetic Jay Diabetes Sling will see you gear up for the day with this high-performance diabetes sling pack.
- 6.5”W x 13“H x 2.75“D
- Polyester construction for durability
- Front section designed for diabetes supplies
- Insulated section (requires cold pack to keep insulin cool)
- Adjustable crossbody strap with clip
- Designed for men and women
- Can be worn across your back, chest, or around your waist
- Available in three colours: Black, Storm Blue and Stone Grey/Lavender
If your Myabetic Jay Diabetes Sling is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately three weeks to arrive. All other orders will ship within one business day via Australia Post. Click here for delivery options and timeframes. Not what you are after? Browse our full range of Diabetes bags and cases here.
JAY SLING NAMESAKE
Named after accomplished triathlete Jay Hewitt (Twitter @jayhewittspeaks). After being diagnosed with diabetes, he qualified and raced for the U.S. national long distance triathlon team in Europe and Australia. He raced 14 ultra and Ironman distance triathlons while injecting insulin and managing his blood sugar. Jay is a shining example of the strength and determination in the diabetes community, and we are thankful for his leadership as he encourages others to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals. Learn more from his motivational book: Finish Line Vision.