- 7.5”W x 5.5”H x 0.5”D
- Made from Polyester
- Large insulated section (please note this requires a cold pack to keep insulin cool, not included)
- Medium pocket which can fit a phone
- Small pocket is perfect for storing used test strips
- Bag comes with optional shoulder and wrist straps
- The Manny can also fit insulin pens and glucagon emergency kit
- Available in Riviera Blue and Black.
If your Myabetic Manny Diabetes Bag is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately three weeks to arrive. All other orders will ship within one business day via Australia Post. Click here for delivery options and timeframes. You can browse our full range of Diabetes bags and cases here.
The Triple Zip Bag is named after diabetes advocate, Manny Hernandez (@askmanny). Diagnosed with diabetes in 2002 (at the age of 30), Manny brought his advocacy to life co-founding Tudiabetes.org (in English) and EsTuDiabetes.org (in Spanish) in 2007. Years later, these communities still thrive as a home for people touched with diabetes to connect and learn from one another. Since 2015, Manny has been working to #SilenceNoisyHealthcare at Livongo, where he serves as SVP, Culture & Learning.