- Additional information
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Insulin Pump Garter by GirlyGoGarter® is available in beige or black:
- Fits Tandem insulin pump, Medtronic insulin pump, Omnipod Dash or PDM
- Velcro closure for easy adjustment
- Holds up to 450g
- No-slip grip
- Features luxurious lingerie-quality lace, silky, moisture-wicking microfiber with patented GentleFlex ™ Grippers
- Stretches up to 4 inches – choose a smaller size to ensure a secure fit
- Two complete rows of pockets: easy-access (on the outside, just within in lace) and lock-flap (on the inside against your thigh).
- Hand-wash only, lay flat to dry
If your Insulin Pump Garter size is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately 3 weeks to arrive. All other orders will ship within one business day via Australia Post. Read about our delivery options and timeframes.
Sizing is based on USA standard ladies’ pants sizes. So, if you wear a size 10 in dress pants, you probably wear a size M/L GirlyGoGarter®. If you want to wear your garter higher on your thigh, you may need a larger size than if you choose to wear your garter closer to your knee. The BEST way to make sure you get the correct size is to measure around your thigh at the location where you plan to wear the garter. If, after measuring, you’re still unsure about your size, go smaller, as these garters need to stretch in order to grip.
- Small/Medium: United States Ladies’ Pant Size 0 – 8 or ~ length 14″ – 16″
- Medium/Large: United States Ladies’ Pant Size 8 – 16 or ~ length 16″ – 22″
HOW DO I WEAR IT SO IT DOESN’T SLIP DOWN?
1. Put the GirlyGoGarter® on your clean, lotion-free, bare thigh (or over fishnet hosiery).
2. Stretch the garter tight around your thigh and secure it with the Velcro at the back of your leg.
3. Load your necessities in the easy-access or lock-flap pockets.
DON’T DO THIS:
X Don’t try to wear the GirlyGoGarter® over nylons, pantyhose or pants – it won’t stay put unless it’s gripping your bare skin.
X Don’t put lotion on your leg before putting on the GirlyGoGarter®. Anything between the grippers and your clean, bare leg will cause the garter to slip down.
X Don’t close the Velcro and then pull the GirlyGoGarter® up your leg like a stocking. It won’t stay up unless you stretch the grippers around your thigh AND THEN attach the Velcro tightly.
CGM & INSULIN PUMP PATCHES78 Products
CGM & INSULIN PUMP STICKERS96 Products
Contour Next Stickers3 Products
Device Patches & Stickers
Device Stickers85 Products
Dexcom G5 Patches32 Products
Dexcom G5 stickers4 Products
Dexcom G6 Patches23 Products
Dexcom G6 Stickers7 Products
Diabetes BGL Finger Wipes8 Products
Diabetes Cases and Bags56 Products
Freestyle Libre Patches39 Products
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We deliver Australia-wide via Australia Post at a flat rate delivery charge of:
- $8.00 for standard delivery
- $10.95 for Express Post
Please check the Australia Post website for details on delivery areas and timeframes. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you during the checkout process.
If you have nominated with Australia Post to receive your parcel via Safe Drop please note that we are unable to take responsibility or liability should an item or order go missing once it has been delivered to the “Safe Drop” location without the signature. We are also not responsible for incorrect addresses being entered at the time of ordering.
Please read here for Australia Post terms and conditions https://auspost.com.au/terms-conditions/mypost-safe-drop-terms-and-conditions or contact Australia Post directly on 137 678.
WHAT IS THE GIRLYGOGARTER® AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
The GirlyGoGarter® is a smart, sexy innovation in functional lingerie, made of two-way stretch microfiber with latex-free patented GentleFlex™ grippers, invented and developed by celebrity beauty & style expert Andy Paige. It was more than 5 years in the making and involves at least 19 patents (we weren’t kidding about the innovation part)! For more about the GirlyGoGarter®, how it works, what you can carry in it, and who it’s designed for, visit the About page. For more about Andy Paige, check out her bio.