SPIbelt Kids Diabetic Belt is perfect for carrying your insulin pump, phone or other diabetes supplies:
- Has a pass-through hole behind the pocket to allow any tubing to feed through the patented pouch design
- Doesn’t bounce or move around
- Comfortable and discreet.
- Fits waist size of 18″-25″
- Lies flat when empty and expands to 6.5″ x 3″ x 2″
- Can be worn comfortably over clothes
- Available in a wide range of colours and designs
If your SPIbelt Kids Diabetic Belt colour is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately 3 weeks to arrive. All other orders are dispatched within one business day via Australia Post.
See our full range of insulin pump belt, pouch and band designs here.
SPIBELT IS SUITABLE FOR:
Blood Glucose Meters
Handwash and hang dry only.
SPIBelt founder Kim Overton made the first SPIBelt in 2006 out of a need for a simple and secure way to carry items whilst running. Shortly after the SPIBelt gained recognition across the world and continues to grow in popularity today. SPIBelt doesn’t bounce, is comfortable to wear and discreet making it perfect for carrying diabetes supplies on the go.