Radrr Two Case Girls Value Pack for Insulin Pumps
$59.99 incl GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $15.00 with More info
The Radrr Insulin Pump case is padded with soft, high quality material for maximum protection. It has one main pocket, a zipper pocket and a front pocket plus a belt loop and a carabiner. You can choose either just the pump case or purchase with a handy Velstretch belt (1m long, adjustable).
In the Radrr Two Case Girls Value Pack you will receive:
- Two cases
- One belt
- Two neck straps
- A pack of 4 Techni Ice cooling/warming pods
Radrr insulin pump cases ship directly from Finland so please allow an extra 5-10 days for delivery. Express Postage is not available on Radrr cases.
- Carabiner and holster for belt
- Velstretch belt – comfortable and easy to use. The entire 5 cm (1.5 inch) wide belt is a piece of stretch Velcro loop and comes with a ~13 cm (5 inch) hook piece that acts as a belt buckle. It is soft against the skin and lies flat with no plastic or metal clips, making it more comfortable. This belt allows you infinite adjustment with the ability to cut it to the length you need. It comes in a 1 meter length (~39 inches).
- Extra pockets
- Neck strap
- Washable and dry cleanable (maximum shrinkage 2%)
- Closure strength increased in cold temperatures
- Dimensions: Height 12 cm Width 8 cm
About radrr – by David Winner, Founder radrr.com
“radrr (pronounced rad-er or more radical) creates insulin pump cases that are fun.”
radrr was born out of our own experience with diabetes and insulin pumps. In 2008 my son was diagnosed with diabetes type one at the age of 6. The challenges of living with this disease were made easier when our doctor recommended our switch to the insulin pump in late 2009. The insulin pump has made regulating the blood sugar much easier and less scary for our son than the previous twice daily shots. Today we are happy to report he is doing well. Although we love the pump, I was surprised to find that most of the accessories for living with it support the wrong image. Let me explain…
The accessories given to us by the manufacturer were all geared towards adults or very small children. The case choice was either leatherette belt clip models or industrial medical pouch on