- Additional information
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
The Frio Large Insulin Cooling wallet keeps insulin cool and safe.
- Inner Wallet Dimensions are 19.5cm x 13cm
- Outer wallet dims: 1.0 to 1.5cms taller and wider than the inner wallet
- Suitable for carrying up to 5 standard sized insulin injection pens (pre-filled disposable or refillable) or up to 10 x 3 ml cartridges
- Activated by cold water only, no refrigeration or ice needed
- Minimum continuous cool period of 45 hours
- Keeps in-use insulin cool and safe and within safe temperatures of 18-26°C (64.4-78.8°F) for a minimum of 45 hours
- Recharge time of under 5 minute
- Light and compact
Please note that FRIO is not a ‘fridge’ alternative. Suitable for carrying the following combinations of pens, vials and cartridges:
– up to 5 standard sized insulin injection pens either pre-filled disposable or refillable; or
– up to 10 x 3 ml cartridges; or
– up to 15 x 1.5 ml cartridges; or
– up to 5 x 10 ml vials (bottles); or
– a combination of pens, vials and cartridges
CGM & INSULIN PUMP PATCHES185 Products
CGM & INSULIN PUMP STICKERS138 Products
Contour Next Stickers4 Products
Device Patches & Stickers
Device Stickers89 Products
Dexcom G5 Patches26 Products
Dexcom G5 stickers5 Products
Dexcom G6 Patches67 Products
Dexcom G6 Stickers30 Products
Diabetes & Travel59 Products
Diabetes BGL Finger Wipes9 Products
Diabetes Cases and Bags63 Products
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We deliver Australia-wide via Australia Post at a flat rate delivery charge of:
- $8.00 for standard delivery
- $10.95 for Express Post
Please check the Australia Post website for details on delivery areas and timeframes. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you during the checkout process.
If you have nominated with Australia Post to receive your parcel via Safe Drop please note that we are unable to take responsibility or liability should an item or order go missing once it has been delivered to the “Safe Drop” location without the signature. We are also not responsible for incorrect addresses being entered at the time of ordering.
Please read here for Australia Post terms and conditions https://auspost.com.au/terms-conditions/mypost-safe-drop-terms-and-conditions or contact Australia Post directly on 137 678.
I will use the large cooling wallet when next travel overseas as it is the perfect size to hold my prescribed tablets that need to be kept cool. I already used the small size for quick trips and it worked well. It kept my medication cool on the long flights as well as the time it takes to get to the hotel from the airport. No more asking for assistance from the flight crew to manage my medication.