One&2 Gift Card
One&2 Gift Cards are the perfect gift no matter what the reason.
You can choose the value of the Gift Card which is then sent via email, either to the lucky recipient or to yourself for printing and gifting later.
All Gift Cards have a 12 month expiry date from the date of purchase.
Frequently Asked Gift Card Questions
Q. When will a Gift Card expire?
A. Your Gift Card will expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
Q. How do I receive my Gift Card?
A. Your Gift Card is an e-Gift Card and will be sent to either yourself or the recipient via email. You decide when you purchase.
Q. Can I add more value to a Gift Card?
No, once a Gift Card has been purchased, the value on it cannot be increased.
Q. Is there anything I can’t use my Gift Card for?
No you can use your Gift Card for any purchases at https://www.oneand2.com.au
Q. Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
Q. Can I return purchases made with my Gift Card?
Yes, our normal return policies apply.
Q. What should I do if my Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Your Gift Card is just like cash, and you are responsible for the safe keeping of it at all times. If your card is lost or stolen, unfortunately we are unable to replace or refund it.
Q. What if I have a question about One&2 Gift Cards?
If you have any questions about purchasing or redeeming a One&2 Gift Card, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- One&2 Gift Cards (Gift Cards) entitle the holder to goods equal to the value stated on the Gift Card or remaining after partial redemption.
- Gift Cards are only redeemable online at https://www.oneand2.com.au
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash and cannot be redeemed to purchase additional Gift Cards. Gift Cards are non-refundable to the extent permitted by law.
- The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the Gift Card holder’s order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods or services.
- All Gift Cards sold at https://www.oneand2.com.au expire within 12 months.
- Should One&2 Diabetes Accessories suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, One&2 Diabetes Accessories may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until One&2 Diabetes Accessories is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
- One&2 Diabetes Accessories is not liable for any lost/stolen Gift Cards. Please contact One&2 Diabetes Accessories immediately at email@example.com if your Gift Card has been lost/stolen. Lost/stolen Gift Cards can only be replaced if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided and the Gift Card has not been redeemed.