Omnipod patches are designed to help keep your device in place for longer. Hypoallergenic and waterproof so you can enjoy your favourite activities with peace of mind. If you are looking to style up your device at the same time you might want to check out our Omnipod Stickers.
Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes – 2 pack
Skin Tac Adhesive Wipes – 50 pack
TacAway Adhesive Remover Wipes – 50 pack
TacAway Adhesive Remover Wipes – 2 pack
ExpressionMed Omnipod Patch – Henna
ExpressionMed Omnipod Patch- White
ExpressionMed Omnipod Patch – Beige
ExpressionMed Omnipod Patch – Camo
Here is a great article we found from our friends at Not Just A Patch.
How to make your CGM stay longer
- Exfoliate your skin – With all the daily effort and sweating, there is a lot of dead skin that is left on. Make sure to eliminate it prior to applying your sensor.
- Clean and dry the sensor site – It’s important to wash the site twice: first, wash with soap and water and let dry. Then, scrub the site thoroughly with an alcohol wipe and let dry.
- Keep your skin dry – In order for your sensor to not stop working it is important to keep your skin dry and to avoid activities that make you sweat before right applying the sensor.
- Remove any adhesive residue – Sensors often leave some residue, therefore it’s important to clean the site accordingly. Consider using an adhesive remover like Tac Away.
- Leave a product-free spot on the skin – While using moisturising products it’s important to leave some product-free spots for the CGM sensor needle to stick.
- Give your sensor warm-up time – If you apply the new sensor before bed, make sure the warm-up period of the sensor is complete before going to sleep.
- Be careful where you place your CGM – Make sure not to place your CGM where your skin folds when you bend, where there is hair, and/or near your waistband as it will impact the sensor’s lifecycle. Moreover, make sure to change the sites with every sensor session.
- Keep your sensor dry – If you are not covering your sensor in any way make sure to dry your sensor thoroughly by patting it with a towel.
- Use a patch to cover it – If you feel the need for extra care and assurance you can cover your sensor at any given time with a patch. Patches can be cool accessories to match with your clothes or to make a statement by being bold.
Thanks Not Just A Patch!