Navy Medi-Alert Band by Diabete-ezy
$59.95 incl GST
The Diabete-ezy Medi-alert Band is a fashionable way of indicating you have diabetes, ensuring this is identified if you ever require emergency treatment.
- Additional information
- Made from high quality leather
- Features a brushed stainless-steel tag engraved with ‘Diabetes’
- Stylish and durable
- Available in Black or Navy
- Comes in three sizes: Small (16cm), Medium (18.5cm) and Large (21cm)
If your Navy Medi-Alert Band by Diabete-ezy is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately three weeks to arrive. All other orders will ship within one business day via Australia Post. Read about our delivery options and timeframes.
WHY WEAR A TYPE 1 MEDICAL ID BAND?
Wearing a medical band or bracelet for type 1 diabetes is a recommended practice for several important reasons:
- Wearing a medical band helps to alert others, including healthcare professionals, about your condition in case of an emergency. This allows them to provide appropriate and timely care, especially if you are unable to communicate your condition yourself.
- During emergencies, medical personnel need to make rapid decisions based on the available information. By wearing a medical band, you provide them with instant identification of your type 1 diabetes, allowing them to take appropriate steps to address the situation.
- Type 1 diabetes requires specific treatment and management protocols. Wearing a medical band can inform healthcare providers about your condition, ensuring they consider your diabetes when diagnosing and treating other health issues. It can also help them avoid medications or treatments that may adversely affect your blood sugar levels.
- In situations where you may be unable to communicate effectively, such as during unconsciousness or confusion due to hypoglycemia or other complications, a medical band acts as a voice for you. It informs others that you have type 1 diabetes, helping them understand your medical history and make appropriate decisions regarding your care.
- Wearing a medical band can provide peace of mind for individuals with type 1 diabetes and their loved ones. Knowing that vital medical information is readily available in case of an emergency can alleviate anxiety and allow for a greater sense of security.
CGM & INSULIN PUMP PATCHES495 products
CGM & INSULIN PUMP STICKERS178 products
Contour Next Stickers8 products
Device Patches & Stickers1 product
Device Stickers77 products
Dexcom G6 Patches166 products
Dexcom G6 Stickers81 products
Diabetes & Travel52 products
Diabetes BGL Finger Wipes4 products
Diabetes Cases and Bags33 products
Freestyle Libre Patches138 products
Freestyle Libre Stickers27 products