Glucology Duo Cooling Wallet
$34.95 incl GST
Glucology cooling pouches are designed to keep your insulin cool and protected for up to 36 hours. Immerse in cold water to activate, reuse as many times as you like. Holds 2 standard sized injection pens or 1 standard sized injection pen plus 2 x 3 ml cartridges.
- Additional information
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Glucology Duo Cooling Wallet keeps insulin cool and safe.
- Inner Wallet Dimensions are 19.3cm x 8.4cm
- Suitable for carrying up to 2 standard sized insulin injection pens (pre-filled disposable or refillable) or 1 standard sized insulin injection pens and 2 x 3 ml cartridges
- Activated by cold water only, no refrigeration or ice needed
- Minimum continuous cool period of 36 hours
- Recharge time of 8-10 minutes
- Light and compact – includes outer cover and Inner pouch made up of polycotton with panels containing crystals (non-toxic and non-flammable).
PLEASE NOTE: Pens must be at the manufacturer’s recommended temperature before being placed in the Glucology Cooler Bags. Please check the manufacturer’s information inserts for your specific medication.
If your Glucology Duo Cooling Wallet is shown as being on backorder it will take approximately three weeks to arrive. All other orders will ship within one business day via Australia Post. Read about our delivery options and timeframes.
HOW TO USE
- Immerse the inner pouch containing the crystals in cold water to soak the Glucology Pen Pouch for 8-10 minutes.
- While soaking, make sure the crystals are spread evenly inside the pouch.
- Remove the pouch from soaking water. Place on a flat surface and allow to drain for 5 minutes.
- Gently dry the cooler bag using tissues or a towel.
- When mostly dry, place the medication in the cooler bag and the activated pouch the outer cover of the cooler bag. For continuous safe storage, the pouch should be re-immersed in water every 36 hours or sooner if the quantity of gel reduces and it starts returning to its crystal form.
- When in continuous use, 2-3 minutes of immersion in water will be sufficient, depending on the size of the pouch. If not used continuously, store Glucology Pen Pouch in until next use.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
When not in use, remove the inner pouch from the outer cover and allow to dry out naturally until the gel returns to its crystal form. To keep the crystals separate, gently shake the pouch when drying. The drying period can take 2-4 weeks depending on the size of the bag and the climate.
CGM & INSULIN PUMP PATCHES96 Products
CGM & INSULIN PUMP STICKERS108 Products
Contour Next Stickers3 Products
Device Patches & Stickers
Device Stickers85 Products
Dexcom G5 Patches30 Products
Dexcom G5 stickers6 Products
Dexcom G6 Patches34 Products
Dexcom G6 Stickers11 Products
Diabetes & Travel39 Products
Diabetes BGL Finger Wipes12 Products
Diabetes Cases and Bags66 Products
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We deliver Australia-wide via Australia Post at a flat rate delivery charge of:
- $8.00 for standard delivery
- $10.95 for Express Post
Please check the Australia Post website for details on delivery areas and timeframes. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you during the checkout process.
If you have nominated with Australia Post to receive your parcel via Safe Drop please note that we are unable to take responsibility or liability should an item or order go missing once it has been delivered to the “Safe Drop” location without the signature. We are also not responsible for incorrect addresses being entered at the time of ordering.
Please read here for Australia Post terms and conditions https://auspost.com.au/terms-conditions/mypost-safe-drop-terms-and-conditions or contact Australia Post directly on 137 678.